Tuesday, October 02, 2007

 

Random Key Slap Google Image Search #1

Search engines are sooooo much fun, especially when you don't know what you are searching for... like searching for easter eggs but finding hand grenades or starfish.

Doing a Google Image search, I randomly slapped the keyboard keys and got: S'DFKG'
I only received two images, here they are:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Google asked me, "Did you mean SDFG'?"

No, I didn't mean anything. Damn computers, when will they learn to unlearn?

Okay, fuck it... lets give SDFG' a go...

Google's suggestion came back with a lot more photos than my original accidental entry.

So I waded through the images among the first two Google pages, and here is the SDFG' image story:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]